Location: Belgium, Waregem
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic sales manager with focus on business development.
- You are responsible for the expansion of our commercial activities in Europe.
- You prepare and implement your sales budget.
- You follow-up results and take action when needed.
- You go an extra mile to ensure your objectives.
- You grow and retain existing customers. Their satisfaction depends on the satisfaction of the end client (mattress/bed covers buyers). You present solutions that anticipate to the end clients future needs.
- You explore new opportunities and potential customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business.
- You map out market evolutions and market position of the competition to ensure that we can anticipate on commercial opportunities. You remain up-to-date on industry news.
- You present sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- You stimulate collaboration and team work. Build the bridge form the market to the internal organization by working closely together with sales teams, customer service, design and confection specialists.
- You closely cooperate with the internal sales officer.
- You participate in the quarterly European Sales meeting.
- You have a first experience within international B2B sales.
- You are a strong commercial talent and mature negotiator.
- Affinity with textile, mattress models or colors and fashion.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Skilled communicator and good listener with ability to liaise with all levels and represent BekaertDeslee in your market.
- You are willing to travel (min. 50% of your time).
- Fluent in English.
- You are an enthusiastic and dynamic result driven team player.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic team.