Posted: 26/02/2021 | Location: Mexico, Ixtacuixtla
- Responsible for the timely execution of all SAP Purchase Requisitions (PREQS) for BOM materials of fabrics and covers (exceptions apply)
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy of RM inventory in terms of material availability space requirement and NWC
- Manage the scope of product needs by working with key department managers, team members and /or on project teams
- Plan & Prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of planning experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with supply chain management
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.