Posted: 10/09/2021 | Location: Turkey, Tekirdağ
We currently have an Accounting Personnel vacancy in our facility in Ergene/Tekirdağ
• Ensures the accounting records to come true in accordance with the legal regulations
• Follow process of invoices and dispatch notes in E-Invoice, E-Ledger and E-Archive environment
• Making daily exchange rate entries
• Come to an understanding with the supplier companies.
• Prepare declarations according to their legal term
• Analyze balance accounts
• Willing to be a good member in CI activities.
• Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Economics or Finance and Accounting
• At least 2 years experienced in Finance Department;
• Analytical mind and result oriented
• Good reporting skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications (SAP knowledge recommended)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• No military obligations for male candidates