BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles and covers. We employ more than 3900 people and realize a turnover of +350 million EUR. Our 24 business units are spread over 18 locations worldwide. The BekaertDeslee headquarters are located in 87, Belgium and we are a portfolio company of the leading German family equity holding Haniel. Our purpose is to improve the lives of many, for generations, enabling the planet to sleep better.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service
In this position, you will providing support to the Customer Service Manager
- Accurately place and track orders for samples or commercial products through the SAP system.
- Confirm progress of your orders / samples to the client and report deviations
- Prepare production delivery forecasts in collaboration with the customer, sales manager and planning
- Maintain direct contact with customers in the context of the ordering and planning process.
- Manage the inventory of customer references according to the specific plans or general rules established by the company. Forecast management with planning
- Manage master data of active references. Update list of references regularly
- Follow up on the preparation of files, samples, prices, production reports, complaints, and credit notes.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in SAP, other ERP
- Basic knowledge of logistics and planning (optional)
- Excellent customer focus attitude
- Excellent communication skills
You will have the opportunity to learn and build experience in customer services and further expand your skills in a highly dynamic team.
We offer you a job in an agile and international working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
The BD work@home policy will support you in creating a good work – life balance.
You will receive an attractive salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.